Hcbs Provider Agreement

Registration: If certain registration information is not mentioned for a type of provider, visit the registration page. Home and Community Services (HCBS) includes a number of providers grouped on this page. You will find specific information for these suppliers in each type of provider. Information about other types of suppliers can be found in the MHCP supplier list. For information on how to become one of the following HCBS service providers or apply, please contact the Enrollment Provider at (916) 552-9105. Email requests can be sent to: [email protected] If you are a member of MHCP looking for a provider, you can browse our MHCP Provider Directory of payment service providers. If you are enrolled in an integrity plan, contact your health plan to find suppliers. There are a large number of HCBS waiver providers, including, but not limited,: the recipient may receive these services at home and in the community, provided they are medically necessary, cost-neutral and complete the institution of care or acute hospital care. Requirements for Pca Management and Financial Management Services (SGF) Services available under HCBS Waivers include case management, transitional municipal services, private care, family training, home help, pension reimbursement, empowerment services, recreation care and other services necessary to maintain the health and safety of authorized participants in the community environment. MHCP Supplier Manual: In addition to the sections of the MHCP Vendor Guide, which specifically refer to the type of services you provide, you will find in the Basic Providers sections general requirements and billing information. Home and Community-Based Alternatives (HCBA) Waiver – Formerly Nursing Facility/Acute Hospital (NF/AH) Waiver MHCP Provider Manual: Day Training and Habilitation Day Services Enrollment: Housing Stabilization Services Enrollment Criteria and Forms . MHCP Provider Manual: Housing Support Services Supplemental .

Housing Stabilization Services Resources and MN-ITS Training MHCP Provider Manual: Personal Care Assistance (PCA) Services Billing: To submit an MN-ITS data request for additional support services, follow instructions for HCBS, Alternative Waiver Care (AC) and Moving Home Claims Minnesota. Registration: Housing Support Services Supplemental – Supplier Registration Application (DHS-5924) (PDF).